Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Carrie had by far the best bag


I found myself with several hours of free time on my H Ends yesterday morning and decided to go alone Watch Sex and the City. I've never been to the movies alone before 10 clock was on Sunday, but blind after two hours and 15 minutes of pure entertainment, I am glad that I can and not wait to do Fan, so it was therapeutic to sit alone in a theater! I was relieved, and the film turned out so beautiful n, after all the hype, I almost do not see. I loved the series and was afraid I m RIGHTS not the movie, but it was as if the show is never too late, slid the M Girls back to their r Them without missing a beat! I do not want to give too much away for those of you who do not see, but the film was (albeit filled with mucho product placements) out a story about love, friendship and forgiveness spun. But if you do not expect Mainly pla t Ltigende performance, distribution, finally made the proposal is simply for all the fabulous clothes, shoes and bags!





Now on the bridges south, there was so much eye candy for me in every scene, many that we presented here in the past: Carrie had by far the best bag (with the exception of the coupling of the Eiffel Tower in the opening scene of Timmy Woods) . Hermes, LV, Chanel, sparkling clutches, I have not seen in the situation (again) do not die, they U! Charlotte played it safe with trays surprisingly, from Chanel to Jenna Biern you guys went nuts over, with a touch of color from a ruched satin clutch bag in Prada and Valentino red roses with her in the pretty. She had a crazy bag, Fendi fur was found in mess.Samantha to the rule Rbt. Big fat bags Chanel, Jimmy Choo bag face, and several tanks of colorful, including normal lovely.Miranda a Nancy Gonzalez had a beautiful ne selection of bags. I loved the Nancy Gonzalez croc and python bag that they carry the metal Alexandra McQueen Elvie was k East, Escada Margaretha bag and a bag odd-looking fish in wicker.Carrie had several Chanel bags on the arm was w During the entire film. The classic flap bag (which she wore long with each Only to 1985) and with dead spots.


No comments:

Post a Comment